Uses of Ashoka Tree Seeds, Leaf, Flowers in Ayurveda
Ashoka Tree : Herbal medicine has such an extraordinary influence that many alternative medicines therapies treat patients with herbal remedies, unite and Ayurvedic. Approximately 25 The percentile of all prescription drugs originates from trees, shrubs or herbs. Taraca Asiago (Roxb.) Wilde or Saraca indicate that this is the Caesalpiniaceae family. All parts of the plant are reflective It contains medicinal properties. The leaves of Saraca Asoca are known to take carbohydrates, proteins, tannins and saponins and shows antibacterial activity. Ashoka is one of the most
ancient trees of India known as “ashok briksh”.
1. The crusts contain glycosides, steroids, saponins, carbohydrates and tannins.
2. The flowers also if they consider part of the important plural from the medical point of view and are used and therapy agent in the treatment of diabetes, cancer and hemorrhagic dysentery, uterine infections if they eat menorrhagia and other types of uterine disorders. Also if used in bleeding, in bacillary cells Dysentery.
- Ashoka has numerous pharmacological activities. It is used in the treatment of menstrual disorders associated with excessive bleeding, congestion and pain and is very effective as a uterine tonic for irregular menstrual cycles and miscarriage.
- It might potentially regulate the human circulatory system and helps in encouraging urine flow and thus helps in treating conditions that cause painful urination. Oral administration of extract of Ashoka flower can be used to treat hemorrhagic dysentery while its bark extract in the treatment of piles.
- Its flower are helpful in treating Diabetes. The specific analgesic properties present in Ashoka can used to calm the nerves when they have been aggravated by the Vata.
- This herb improves the complexion of skin and can be used to obtain relief from burning sensation of the skin. It purifies the blood naturally and also used for scorpion sting treatment.
- Seed powder of Ashoka helps to check kidney stones. Ashoka, as Women Friendly Plant.
- The evergreen Ashoka is the tree most intimately associated with women in Indian mythology, and is said to remove their ‘grief’. The tree increases the fertility among women and very helpful in curing all kinds of reproductive disorders of women.
- Its bark contains an oestrogenic compound and has a stimulating effect on the endometrium (inner layer of uterus) and ovarian tissue. It is useful in menorrhagia (excessive menstrual bleeding) due to uterine fibroids, leucorrhoea (white discharge) and in internal bleeding.
- It makes the womb stronger and helps in easy conception. The womenfolk of Chhattisgarh boil the bark of Ashoka in cow’s milk, add sugar and consume it once a day for three days and repeat the course after three months to prevent gynecological disorders.
- The reason behind calling it sorrow -less tree is that the tree prevent the all kinds of fertility disorders among women and enhances the chance of safe motherhood thus remove all the grief’s of women.
Saraca asoca has traditionally used Indian medicine for the treatment of the uterus, genital diseases and other reproductive disorders in women, fever, pain and inflammation. in the medicinal importance has been inscribed in several Ayurvedic writings. All parts of the tree used in medicine. Corteza: the court of Saraca reported to asoca to have an estimative effect endometrial and ovarian tissues. Also if used in case of uterine bleeding, irregular menstrual cycles and infertility. Decoction of the bark used in the treatment of dysentery. The barks It contains tannins and some important things from the doctor’s point of view are prescribed as a tonic.
Flower: Dried flowers will be used for diabetes and hemorrhagic dysentery and seeds if they are responsible heal fractures – strange, oddities and stones of the bladder. Flowers, if they consider it of the mother tonic and use in case of burning, dysentery, hyperglycemia, scabies and Even children and adults, fever, sauces, colic, ulcers and pimples.
Leaf: The leaves have purifying properties of the blood and are also used to relieve stomach upset. The paste sheets if applied to the skin to get relief from skin diseases.
Seeds: The seeds help to strengthen the bones and the plant of the plant is good for external growth application in rheumatoid arthritis. The best female tonic is considered.